Crete offers every visitor a unique array of sites and monuments of historical and archaeological significance. You have an outstanding opportunity to walk through history, combining an unforgettable vacation with a meaningful cultural experience. One of our professional tour guides can provide you with the detailed and accurate information that will bring history to life.
In addition to the areas of the greatest historical and cultural interest you can also explore unique ecosystems in national wildlife reserves and parks. You will be treated to stunning landscapes and a variety of plant and animal life in these natural habitats. Visit charming villages and experience local hospitality firsthand.
Choose one of our recommended tours or allow us to assist you in creating a special itinerary just for you! Enjoy your excursion in the comfort and safety of one of our luxurious self-drive or chauffeured rental cars.
Knossos-Museum / Heraklion City Tour
A fascinating archaeological excursion begins in the comfort of your choice of vehicle. Our route takes us to the most prominent ancient site of Crete.
Festos - Gortys - Agia Triada - Matala
Leaving behind present day Crete, enjoy the comforts of your fine car while exploring Crete’s cultural and ancient locations: a cultural enlightenment inland of Crete.
Lassithi Plateau - Dikteon Cave
Adventure through the rugged, mountainous terrain to arrive in the Lassithi Plateau. It’s situated 850 metres high in the Dikte mountain range, surrounded by high peaks.
Elounda - Spinaloga - Agios Nikolaos
Your guide and choice of fine car will collect you from your hotel and transport you on an enchanting tour of Elounda, undoubtedly one of the most beautiful areas which merge local traditions of a fishing village with the luxuries of a fine resort.
Sitia - Toplou - Vai
Sitia is called the ‘Gate to the East”. Lean comfortably back in one of our fleet’s chauffeured vehicles and take in the drive as we transport you the most easterly region of Crete.
Agios Nikolaos - Neapolis - Lassithi - Mochos
Agios Nikolaos has been the capital of Lassithi Prefecture since 1904. Standing in the north western extremity of the calm Mirabello Bay, and thanks to its exceptionally mild climate, verdant setting and wind-free harbour, it combines vintage ambience with cosmopolitan atmosphere.
Rethymnon - Chania Town
Our tour to the west will be an exciting exploration of the main attractive capital cities of the island’s western prefectures.
Anogia - Axos - Rethymnon Town
The inland of Rethymnon prefecture is finely represented by the villages of Axos and Anogia.
Tailor – Made Tours
This inviting eight hour tour is tailor-made to each of our Client’s request.
Chauffeured service includes:
- A smartly dressed English speaking driver, vehicle use, fuel, cold water for passengers.
- All rates are per hour and not include VAT
- Minimum duration of each tour is 4 hours.
- There is an additional charge of 50€ (+VAT) for special request pick up (from areas not included in predetermined points of departure for example Chania area, Ierapetra, Sitia etc.).
- We appreciate at least 48 hours advance notice for any personalized requests.
We will strive to fulfill your wishes, even at the last minute, but some factors such as opening hours of archeological sites and guide availability are beyond our control.
- Qualified Tour Guides and Escorts fluent in your native language can be arranged provided your request is made with sufficient advance notice.
- Choose to visit one or more archeological sites at your own pace.
An escort or qualified tour guide fluent in your language can be arranged at an additional charge and must be requested in advance to insure availability.
- Entrance fees for archeological sites/museums, escorts/guides and meals are additional.
- Picnic lunch or reservations at excellent local restaurants can be arranged.
- Seasonal dress and appropriate footwear is recommended for your safety and comfort. Sun protection measures such as a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen are also highly recommended.
- Please note that any off-road sites (accessible only by non-paved roads) can only be visited with 4x4 vehicles.
Please provide us a detailed list of the places you wish to visit so we can be certain you book the most suitable vehicle.
- Hire rates are subject to change without notice.
- For any assistance or in order to modify or cancel and excursion please call the service representative 24/7 at +30 6936125708. For reservations contact +30 2810 382610 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CANCELLATIONS: a cancellation fee of 50% will be charged for cancellations 24 hours or less before pick-up and 100% for cancellations made 12 hours or less before pick-up or no shows.